ughhh showa yuri I only played for a bit so far but cartagra reminds me of togainu in a way, probably due to the fact they both released around the same time, the atmosphere and music is top notch I'm really into it and if I didn't have other things to do I'd be playing nonstop probably. Toji has my full support on picking up Kazuma. I'm invested.
I'm beating myself over not knowing sooner they had limited switch edition up for preorder on amiam
i for less than 12k??? If it's still magically available after release I'll probably get it since it's a steal for limited switch release. If I end up liking the game a lot and it's still on playasia then maybe I could get it for my birthday because it's not that expensive there either.
I'm pleasantly surprised at how seriously and maturely they treat themes of prostitution despite also being used in a gratifying way and as a way for there to put more h-scenes in. I was not expecting the game to end so upruptly with Shugo getting with Hatsune
I really liked the strong start and it's a shame it didn't really deliver for me. Characters are all entertaining and likable, atmosphere is amazing and the set up of the whole mystery was very intriguing and engaging from the first scene. I can see how easily it could've ended up being much better if not for how rushed it felt. With there being multiple long dialogues with exposition instead of letting us see the actual action.
What I really appreciate about characters is how they work on their own. They don't exist only to work with Shugo and you can see they have their own lives and struggles that don't revolve around the MC. He even got kicked out of Yukishiro because he messed with their business so not everyth
ng works in his favor clearly.
ng works in his favor clearly.
Toji is a legend. She carries Shugo's ass and saves him whenever he's really in need. I really like her relationship with Toji which (despite there being an h scene) was very unromantic and not sexual at all. They're clearly just friends and it's really fun seeing their banter with each other. I'm praying for Toji to find a girl she can protect and cafe for since Kazusa ends up with Shugo. Doomed yuri.......
No comments:
Post a Comment