I think I like my view on the world and living. I find life inherently beautiful at its core in all of it's ugliness. I find the ugliness beautiful, how raw and alive it feels. It may be because I go outside once a week max. and it feels special when I do. I want to take a better camera out and capture what I see. I've heard one place I find cool is going to get demolished and I wish to capture it and others so they don't fully disappear.
Today, 23th of November it snowed for the first time this season. Yesterday was not a good day I spent it entirely in ER and got out past 2 am so it feels especially refreshing to see snow as I woke up.
To celebrate snowing I read Snow Drop (2000). Cool winter atmosphere and pretty fun overall. I appriciate that only two girls get full routes so they can be more fleshed out while still allowing the rest to have fun scenes and CGs. I found each character at least a bit endearing in their own way with my favorite being Kyouka, Kasumi also deserves a honorable mention.All in all a very decent, pleasant vn to read for snowy scapes and that winter holidays feel. I really like snow and I'll take any opportunity I may get to indulge in winter themed visual novels during winter. Next on the winter list is Tenshi no Inai 12-gatsu, there's no better month for it than December.
No comments:
Post a Comment