Monday, January 19, 2026

Umapyoi!


 First of, horses have been in my life since I was a kid (not so much nowdays since I don't leave the house really) so it was a matter of time before I start playing Umamusume. I made my account sometime in Semptember because my boyfriend wanted to play it and said I should too. He got upset I got Saintly Jade Cleric Grass Wonder he wanted and we both stopped playing but I got back to it before christmas god bless the banner I got back during because I don't think I'll ever change Rudolf that I set on my profile since I got her. I didn't mean to get so into since I got back around the middle of December I don't think there has been a single day where I missed logging in daily.

Special regards to my daughters Rice and Maya. They deserve the world and need to be protected at all cost. Sucks I can't finish a good career with them for shit. My highest with Maya is still C+ and I only got B+ with Rice on my thirst try. Maybe especially because of how I struggled with it it made me tear up reading the scene after she just won Arima Kinnen.

As of me writing this it's January 18th and current event Hungry for a miracle is ending in two days, I have already gotten to 1.000.000 points yesterday and I told myself I'm going to chill for now and just do one career daily for daily reward but I ended up already finishing three today. It's especially easy to get sucked in since I did a career with every Uma I have at least once so I can skip pretty much every event and it doesn't take that long. 
It's fun to play this game even despite the fact how shit of a trainer I am. I have completed 60 careers and not a single A and I have only started getting B+ now once I started doing Unity Cup instead of URA. I'll probably end up sticking with Seiun sky a lot since she was the first one I got a B+ with. I did another run with her today hoping I can get an A with her (failed) but holy a great playthrough in my book. It's really fun to run her careers despite how I don't have a good luck with other long runners.

I don't think I'm going to play as intensly the entire time since I'd like to play more VNs (I've been spending most my day in Uma and ended up too tired to read anything after that sigh) but I'll try to do at least one career a day and 100% events. I might not have the Maya support I wanted but at least I got title for my effort..... surprisingly easy to get, I was sure I won't but I got it in a week or so.


This is what I'm at right now, I'll probably post my final score once the event ends in some unrelated post and unless I'll have a lot of things to gush about Uma I'm going to be posting my worth remembering careers and what not in visual novel posts. 👍


Will be pulling for Fine motion after I get over not getting (yet, hope hasn't been lost) Maya support card but getting Narita not once but twice. I hate this game and Narita please save my daughter from hell. I did 104 pulls and with each one I'm dying a little. At least I got Dober, Rudolf and Curren support I wanted from previous banners. Hopefuly my llsif turned bandori luck turns into uma luck. There always seems to be one gacha I have insane luck in. Always just one. Back when llsif still existed (we'll never forget you, rest in piece, the best rythm game ever and my 238 URs). Since I get a chance, my account as of the last day of llsif's service. My bandori account isn't nearly as impressive because I haven't played there nearly as long as I have in llsif but even then I would get every 5* I wanted miraculously and even the ones I didn't care than much for from free daily banners. 

Back to horse girls. I have read every event, main and uma story I could in game and they're pretty short and fun. A shame you can't read event stories you missed on global yet. It says a lot about the writing even if it's a gacha game when I end up liking a lot pretty much every character I finish career with, the only one I still don't really like out of the ones I have is Air Groove (I still liked her Uma story a lot and got invested in it) and out of all the other umas there are only a few I'm less than fond of.
WE FUCKING WON I'M NOT A SHIT TRAINER, NOT AN A BUT A+







No comments:

Post a Comment

MYTH

 I should read more about something before playing because I got into myth after akai ito because I still wanted to read something more myth...