Monday, November 21, 2022

Code gayass

Yesterday I finally started watching code geass. Because of everything that I heard about the series I was expecting this to absolutely blow me away and be at least in my top 5 anime. And oh boy was I right. I started watching it at my father's at like 2am and I stayed up all night watching it. Every single episode so far was amazing. I don't remember the last time when I was watching something this good. 


I cannot explain that I feel watching it it's this weird combination of nostalgia or smth and I feel very connected to the story on a personal level??? Can we talk about how everything is great. The story, every episodes is as good as the previous one or even better. The music god I love the first ending. The art. What much can I say about art. Character designs were made by clamp and I fucking love clamp. The characters too, I like most of them like shirley and kallen, they're so real I already sobbed durinf the one episode regarding shirley help. 




I am so upset at the fact I forgot my headphones, I wanted to watch code geass at school ;///




No comments:

Post a Comment

MYTH

 I should read more about something before playing because I got into myth after akai ito because I still wanted to read something more myth...