The exact reason why I made this blog
Idek why but I get very embarrassed talking about kpop probably because it feels like an interest a lot of people would be made fun of?? (I mean they do.) And I haven't listen to kpop in years but recently I got back to it and omf
Some of the songs seriously make me go (*>∇<)ノ
Those songs also make me even more nostalgic for 2000s/2010s than I already was, everyone was so much hotter with those side bangs and straightened hair what happend, society really said "were going to go down hill untill we hit the bottom"
I love gen 2 kpop its so good frrrr, I really don't know what happened because I listened to some compilations of newer stuff and nothing gets me, most of the songs are so crap literally doesnt make me think anythinf and it's kind of upseting knowinf that I once I discover every cool song theyll be norhinf more like this. It's the worst when it's a band I really liked and they're still active but their songs just arent it




.jpeg)




No comments:
Post a Comment