Im almost done with the essay!
I love making lists and writing down everything so I wanted to write here all things I feel very strongly about [positively] with explanations and pictures!
First and foremost: Megami Tensei
Franchise that has absorbed a massive part of me and has pretty much become my identity tbh. It is definitely my biggest fixation, you wont find anyone who is more into megaten than me. My favorite game has to be persona 2 innocent sin [I kin Jun kurosu hes so me]
I do genuinely feel better than all those persona 5, like if it isnt the worst installment in the series [persona, not whole megaten] fr i cannot comprehend how someone who played p2 or p3 could think that p5 is better because they have so much more depth hlp. Ill be for sure making posts about megaten itself since it has been my special interest for years and it doesnt seem to be going away.
Next we have Steins gate omg how fucking much i love steins gate, its my third favorite anime of all time [wish i could play the game, im kind of broke and my backlog is massive, the game must be a masterpiece if the anime was so good]. I want to rewatch so bad, seriously that show was so good i dont remember when was the last time i watched anything as good. Not to mention Kanako Itou who sings a few songs in it which makes it 1000 times better
An honorable mention to all the other scifi series with ";" in the name like chaos;head, occultic;nine etc. gotta be one of my favorite genres.
Now onto the thing I already made a post about: togainu no chi
It absorbs me whole, I love the climat, world building, characters, art style, music [a lot of Kanako Itou again]
This game makes me feel things I cant explain but in all of it fucked upness it feels special and comforting in a way {especially Rin)
Now onto something that isnt a game [there is technically one but Its its own thing], the Durarara Light novel, the light novel specifically because I havent watched the anime nor read the manga and the reason I love it sm is the fact that its a book, the writing is so light and you're absorbed in its world in an instant, I fell in love with it after just starting the first book and it only got better. I'm so glad one of my past friends told me not to watch the anime and just read the LN [It was my first ln and it got me into them hard, I wish they made light novels for every series, they include so much more detail than animations]
Also I LOVE THE ARTSTYLE, ITS SO COOL
The last thing Im going to talk about in this post is going to be already mentioned singer Kanako Itou, not only her songs are featured in media im absolutely obssessed with, theyre god tier. Shes my favorite singer of all time and her voice really makes me lose my mind, I could talk about her and her songs for hours but words cannot describe how talented she is, if angels are real shes one of them. Because words would be not enough to describe her work Im going to link here a few of my favorites of hers [fun fact im actually listening to one as im writing this]
"https://youtu.be/4zwCoJLsEFg
https://youtu.be/S61NfSNPLn8 THIS ONE IS MY ABSOLUTE FAV, THIS SONG IS THE DEFINITION OF HOW I FEEL ABOUT TOGAINU NO CHI
https://youtu.be/aQ3Xs86Io00 its the first song by her ive ever heard and honestly im not even mad
https://youtu.be/N-mUKvXcSU0 literally so underrated idk whats wrong with people
https://youtu.be/pe1geML6lNY
https://youtu.be/ZTp9sX6AwwA
https://youtu.be/38c4gNeK7Tk
https://youtu.be/7KH3QuSzXLg
those songs make me feel emotions its surreal
Not sure when ill do a part two, theres at least one more thing i would like to mention that i can think of on top of my head
No comments:
Post a Comment