Tuesday, November 8, 2022

man I hate nitro+chiral

The sole reason I made this blog for. this game.

this game makes me go insane fr. I installed it on my psp emulator a long time ago without really knowing what its about and just because i thought it looked cool lol And i havent played it for a while but omfg when i started. LIKE THE ATMOSPHERE AND EVERYTHINS IS JUST SOO GOOD, a lot of people might not like the artstyle but im a sucker for this early 2000s anime artstyle 


I could about this game all the time, I cant forget about it even tho it has been quite some time since i played it. Now i need to mention why this game is the excact reason i made this blog for, and its because it has some rather problematic topics ;/// Tho i dont know exactly what it is because i only finished one route [which did have a rather uhh questionable scene] but i heard some things and honestly im kinda worried that it will break my experience with this game and make me think differently about Rin which id consider a huge comfort rn. 
I really hope that despite all the quote on quote bad things that this ggame has wont affect the overall story that much because oh god the plot is so goddamn good and captivating i dont want it ruined.

Im probably going to play it again this week, at first I wanted to finish everything else ive been playin before i get to the others route but i dont think i can hold it anymore, frrrr all i can think of is this game, which i probably shouldnt since im failing like 3 subjects as of now 〆(・∀・@)

This def isnt the last post about this game [might even make another one today] but thats all I needed to share rn, now im going to have some dinner and maybe attempt writing an essay for school

No comments:

Post a Comment

MYTH

 I should read more about something before playing because I got into myth after akai ito because I still wanted to read something more myth...