Tuesday, August 26, 2025

Higurashi Console Arcs Part 1

Over a year has passed it's about time I get into console arcs, I really dislike the ending how are answers rated higher than questions, spoilers it feels so out of place that in Matsuribayashi they're all suddenly like power of friendship wins and they do all sort of mental gymnastics and come up with insane shit just so it makes sense together somehow and makes them win, it's unrealistic, unsatisfactory and really boring.

I pray to god it won't be as bad as whatever the fuck hou+ was, answer arc isn't that bad as a whole but everything that comes after it is even worse, hou+ was genuienly horrible half the time the other half was just meh
Finished Taraimawashi, took me a bit longer than I expected (2 hours) and what even was the point of that, out of context, just two sub chapters of one chapter mashed together without making any sense just to do an alternate ending, who is it for, I think I remember hearing someone say console arcs are just as good as the original 8 whoever said that needs their head checked. I just hope the longer chapters are going to do something interesting and by itneresting I don't mean shit that doesn't make any sense. 

I always thought if something has this high of a rating it must be that good and was worried my rankings are going to be full of those critically aclaimed only widely liked stuff, wrong. 









On a positive note I've recently aquired a very cool Rena figure (not my picture, might take some later I don't feel like moving it and taking pictures). I really shouldn't have read anything past chapter 7. I feel like Rei and Hou especially have messed with my perception of the series and I can't think of it as highly as I wish I could. someone needs to kill higurashi before it gets even worse and becomes unreadable (too late)

Tsukiotoshi 
I feel like I'm physically unable to have fun with higurashi after Matsuribayashi, how can I be interested in mysteries that I already have a shit answer to, better to read these before ch 8 R07 broke me (not in the cool utsuge way) 

Change of plans I had to break myself the cool utsuge way 
Expected to be disappointed because it's short and old and probably doesn't hold up as good as people remember but was great, need more utsuge in my life, now I feel like reading something like this even more, kinomasa sometime sooner than later, I am going to continue higuslop now, I want to finish at least 2 more arcs before I get into anything else 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MYTH

 I should read more about something before playing because I got into myth after akai ito because I still wanted to read something more myth...