It's been a few years and I'm the exact same person, still fixated on N+C and still the biggest Kanako Itou fan, not sure how this is going to work out but I'd like to post more about media I consume, mainly probably VNs but we'll see (this is probably the only post and I'll come back in another two years or later). I don't expect anyone to find this blog so it's more for me to document my thoughts on things.
Today Yesterday (just noticed it's past midnight) I finished lamento, finally, after months and months of putting it off, I'm also over the treasure disc and am currently struggling throught chiralmori
(this is how I look like playing lamento)
I have yet to play kuim, idk how this blogpost is going to look like I'm probably going to write about it in a few hours below because why shouldn't this be incomprehensible.
Lamento typing Nyanda is way more fun, for one typing is cooler than poker and they at least attempt to come up with a plot for it. The gameplay is still a bitch who in their right mind made it so you have to type x in front of ゃょゅぁ(all small) an so on instead of how you'd type the entire word like a normal human being but I can forgive them because those idiot cats are funny.
I'm going to try to finish it now and pray kuims isn't shit and has substance to it.
I'm surprised at the quality of each route, in TnC most two locked routes are so boring and did not make me care at all for nano and shiki even made me dislike them more like I feel like every person who adores shiki either never read the vn or is just really horny either way I actually enjoyed every route in Lamento and as much as I think Asato has the best chemistry with Konoe and they're honestly soulmates (HE CARES ABOUT HIM IN EVERY ROUTE AND ACTUALLY SHOWS THAT HE FEELS SOMETHING FOR HIM NOT ONLY IF WE PURSUE HIM FOR GODS SAKE) every ll grew on me, I thought I'd hate Rai and he's just lamento's version of Shiki but he's alright, I like his interactions with Konoe towards the end of his route and I don't think they're a particularly bad pairing, the same can be said about Bardo, I do think his route was the weakest and I don't think they explained his motivation enough because why do you want to have power just for the sake of it, stupid. Overall second best N+C VN only behind sweet pool so far, I only haven't read slow damage but I highly doubt I'll like it more despite the high rating. In my ranking TnC is still second because I'm nostalgic and I like my toxic yaoi, after playing TnC for the second time I lowkey think it's pretty mediocare but it's a 9/10 in my heart and I refuse to acknowlage I'm blinded and give stupid ratings.
No comments:
Post a Comment