I feel the same like I felt years ago back when I first read Togainu, gayge are just something else, I feel like I'm having a stroke just thinking about it. I want to do nothing but read Hashihime, I'm done with Minakami's route, it's probably going to be my favorite although I don't know what to expect from the rest. I like how pure their affection for each other is and how they gradually get to how they are with each other at the end.
I've missed feeling this passionate about a piece of media, I might've rated Lamento the same as Togainu but I don't have nearly as much affection for it even though it has my favorite n+c pairing. When I got into Togainu it felt like I was going crazy and would explode because I liked it so much and it was hard to find anyone who even knew what it is and I know Hashihime is really popular in its niche and vns in general have been getting more popular as of recenly (fuck off newgens everyone can tell and it ruins the media for everyone (me, I know it's a me problem and I'm not going to pretend it's not)) but I'm equally as crazy about it. I want to read it so much I set an alarm early just so I'll have more time for reading. Hashihime save me.I'm extra broke this month and probably will be for the next few months unless I manage to get some work done but if Hashihime doesn't disappoint me I'm very likely going to get uuultraC right after and If this continues I don't know if I can hold off Ooe untill mangagamer localizes it. It's a shame my boyfriend doesn't have any interest in adelta's work and we can't really discuss it like with n+c. If I could pull an all-nighter I would just so I could finish Hashihime by the end of the week. With the amount of excitement I feel about it I don't think it can dissappoint me.Because this post isn't very long and too positive I want to rant about how much I hate newfags who ruin my hobbies, I don't care that half of them couldn't have learned about it when it came out because they weren't born, I wish everyone kept to themselves and stopped making everything awful. Sure it's nice to see fan content for series I enjoy but I'd rather like something that has no fans than obnoxious ones that I disagree with, P3R is the worst thing that has happened to me and I haven't recovered because why did people suddenly start having interest in persona 2 and persona has been so popular and mainstream for at least 10 years already than you really have to be a trend chaser to get interested in it only after reload game out. Not being active on any platform other than facebook has to be the only thing keeping me from blowing up. Can't others enjoy what I like? No unless it's on my terms, I am self aware and don't care how obnoxious I am saying this. I find it funny how people use the word "gatekeeper" as an insult as if anyone that is one would see it as negative.
No comments:
Post a Comment