I am not joking when I think about I do have too much in common with Tamamori except him writing could be considered at least a little bit productive. Why are the screenshots so fucking small, like the actual resolution of the game is shit I can see every pixel which made me question if the game really was intended for pc, it's not even that old, older vns I played had better resolution that this.
I have played the demo on the switch long time ago so I remember some things from back then, my thoughts about characters haven't changed, I'm barely two hours in but so far I think I like Hikawa the most, he really reminds me of Clear just a bit more unhinged. Not surprising considering he likes Kyusaku Yumeno's works, I read one and it was so bad anyone who likes his work has to be mentally challenged. I know it's yaoi but I'm surprised how gay it is from the start, I like to think that Minakami did jerk off to Tamamori's manuscripts, Hikawa tooI have had my eyes on Ooe for a while, I don't know how much I'm going to like Hashihime but so far I would for sure pick it up the second it gets translated, I might get UuuultraC once I'm done with this too, I really like how many references to actual places and things about 1920s Japan they make and if they do the same for UuuultraC then even if it's not the best I'd probably enjoy it for the atmosphere at least.Last time I remember reading a vn for more than 3 hours straight was when I was finishing chaos;head noah and it wasn't even because I liked it so much I just wanted to be done with it. If I didn't have to go to bed I'd probably read now untill I was passing out I need to know what happens next, I can't remember last time when I was this hooked on a story
How it feels reading yaoi kino
No comments:
Post a Comment