Wednesday, October 8, 2025

Higurashi Console Arcs Part 3

 In case it wasn't clear this blog isn't for people, it's for me and me only I just talk to myself like I'm multiple people. 

I'm not actually reading.

My Rena figure I said I would show. I got it used in box although the box is really beat up and falling apart I like the way it looks. Should've also taken the picture of it now that I think about it. 

I don't like the box they did for higurashi and umineko but it's fine, not the best physical copies but it's still better than digital, even without the usb stick and cards with the steam code I would've bought an empty plastic box with a piece of paper as a cover for the same price, don't let physical media die. For fata morgana I got the deluxe edition with the soundtrack because I have free will. 
I have yet to find a fitting place for all these things, I would like to get Higurashi Daybreak limited edition on psp with the figures and more manga, light novel volumes and set up a dedicated higurashi shrine but I don't have the money, time or space for that now
Rika looks so fucking stupid.

I finally got around finishing Yoigoshi and so far it's definitely the best of console arcs, I like how we get to know backstory of each character, Akira's such a scum I got to start Someutsushi only for like an hour though because I got something better to read I'm going to talk about in the next post.



No comments:

Post a Comment

MYTH

 I should read more about something before playing because I got into myth after akai ito because I still wanted to read something more myth...