Monday, October 6, 2025

Why is the laundry manga getting an anime now

For the past week I've been struggling to focus on anything, I finally sit to play a bit of Yoigoshi today, other than that I played Kokurase, all 4 chapters and a side story (don't). I really liked the premise and it sounded original enough to make even the first chapter interesting although compared to the rest it's pretty weak, I was surprised that the rest of the chapters explored and build the characters and overall story more instead of being unconnected stories. It's a shame most non-japanese players probably won't ever play chapter 4. For some reason they decided not to translate it, real shame because it was the second best (after chapter 3) and made me like Meg and Genji way more and overall was very different from the last four. I strongly suggest trying to get through it even if you don't know japanese well, it was suprisingly easy and fast to go through and it's probably first thing I finished in japanese other than the laundry slice of life (Kirei ni Shite Moraemasu ka.) which someone decided to stop translating after not even half way through. 
I miss rpg maker games, I need to play more, other than Kokurase last time I remember playing one was halloween two or three years ago when I binged like 4 horror ones back to back. I might consider getting Misao on steam just because It's one of my favorite rpg maker horror games and I wouldn't mind replying it. 
I wish there was at least one more chapter of Kokurase with some more character developement from the other two kokurase members and I won't rest untill Meg and Genji end up together. Also the side story "S" was so bad, I hated every second of it thank god it was less than an hour long, I hate the new character, I hate what they did with the reoccuring ones and I hate the gameplay. rythm game my ass, none of it focused on the actuall rythm and it wasn't fun or interesting just janky and irritating. 
I also played Trials of Harmony and it gets so lonely here but I'm a bit ashamed to talk about anything that isn't japanese or anime enough. 

Back on topic, Yoigoshi has potential. I like seeing where characters end up after some time after the original story so it was cool to see Mion? back, I though it was her mother at first but the age didn't really add up, I couldn't even play for an hour today, I can't focus on it for longer.
dumb ass penguin book

No comments:

Post a Comment

MYTH

 I should read more about something before playing because I got into myth after akai ito because I still wanted to read something more myth...