Saturday, November 29, 2025

Pokemon Legends Z-A


 Bad news I got work, I;m not actually employed but I got some work to do and I'm getting paid for it (not much but anything is a lot in my current state). Good thing is it's at home and I can do it whenever I feel like it, I don't have a strict deadline although I have already done over half of what I got (I got it today) and I feel like I need to finish it tomorrow so I can focus on whatever I want to do. It's easier when I can do it while having something on in the background or taking breaks for whatever, playing Pokemon in the meantime but a part of me liked having an office job and physically going somewhere early in the morning, going out on breaks and drinking free coffe. A huge part of that is definitely that I worked close to the city center and I really like this city in its ugliness, I definitely hated all the social aspects and having to interact with anyone, It would've been better if I had my own room in which and not being in an open office floor. Good news Pokemon Legends Z-A.



Could game freak have done a way better job with their budget? Sure

Can I still enjoy the game and have fun with what it is? Yeah

What bothers me most is the lack of vocie acting, I don't care about the plot as much as I would like to and voice acting would probably help with that a lot. I like the graphics a lot contrary to what I've seen people say, especially interiors, the detail, great and it's fun walking in camera mode admiring them.

I don't actually have that much to say about it, I like the ranking system, it's satysfying climbing the ladder, as of writing this I'm at rank B which is second highest and it's probably not going to change before I post this because tomorrow I doubt I'm going to play anything since I've got work and when I'm going to play something I want to focus on SMTVV. 

this fucking side quest
worst thing I had to suffer through, other than the side quests that make you battle 5 trainers in a row and battle 3v1, it's been really infuriating when my pokemon are 30 levels above the opponent and I still can't beat them or it's difficult. Turn based combat has always been superior and this game just proves it to me, it feels very unoptimized and I still don't know how am I supposed to beat those stupid side quests. Honorary mention to the stupid one you can only beat with Pupitar, what makes this game think I bothered to level it up, I'll probably just keep it in my team and hope I can beat that side quest after I'm done with the main story. 
I like the city (only when I'm not running around trying to find a way to get on a specific rooftop for a quest) and I never thought that the map is too small and there's nothing to do. I like the slice of life elements, hanging out with your pokemon on benches and cafes, shopping and all that shit, I was very dissappointed you couldn't fully customize your outfits in SV and glad you could here, even if I'm running around in the same one the entire time. Overall not an amazing game but it sure is Pokemon and it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MYTH

 I should read more about something before playing because I got into myth after akai ito because I still wanted to read something more myth...