Tracen Academy. A place for umamusume to learn and improve. Your role as a trainer there is to no matter what help those umas achieve their life-time dreams. Could there be any better game than that.
I want to help each and every one of them (not you, taishin) to fullfill their dreams, beat their rivals, impress their parents, satisfy their fans, make them happy. It is a game like no other. There's so many characters there and while there are ones I'd call my favorites and care more about but I can't help to root and keep my fingers crossed when they race. I end up even warming up to ones I had mixed feelings about once I do their careers (there's still hope for taishin I guess but I'm going to be really upset if I get her instead of anyone else).
Thank you Cygames for making them not only racers but also idols. I've been a love live fan half my life at this point and I've been drawn to that kind of stuff for some reason. There's nothing quite like watching teenagers work really hard for their dreams. I'm tearing up watching we are dreamers. And now I'm remembering how much Chiyono looks up to Maruzen and wanted to win but her petals have already been blown away by wind during the derby. Don't ever give up Chiyono. I'm going to make it my goal to help her beat her. That's going to be my main priority once I get a hang of the new scenario that came out just a few hours ago. I still have yet to try it but I'd really like to take it in and enjoy it slowly so that will have to wait for tomorrow evening unfortunetly. I'm itching to play for the first time in a while so I'm probably going to continue with unity cup tomorrow if I really can't help it.I'm going to watch every song avaliable in global as of right now and focus on the lyrics available.I haven't even been playing that much since the last post. I'm a little burned out because I don't think I can make much progress with the shit supports I have and I'm doing auto on jp nonstop. At least there I'm goated. I already got casino drive 2lb and mlb forever young (I'm going to continue pulling for them untill I get to 400 pulls to get another selector ticket so only 23 more or so, hopefully I can get casino to 3lb but I won't cry if I don't I already got lucky enough for not spending a penny. Since she's only going to be usable for this scenario anyway.
A couple of umas I have grown fond of recently deserve a shoutout.
Not to forget all the ones I already liked before. Another related matter I have found myself interested in is Helios x Ruby. I'm not a yuritard or anything but I support whatever is happening in Helios' mind and I hope she gets that girl.
I'll continue my uma journey and document anything related to it here whenever I feel like it. Wei weii!

No comments:
Post a Comment