Saturday, November 1, 2025

Switch

 Since I had to get screencaps from my switch to my PC I have some interesting ones I can browse. I read Hashihime demo a year ago on my switch and I was surprised to see how that game looked on the console compared to PC. Strangest thing is that it looks so much better on switch even when I look at the screenshots on the computer. The resolution seems so much better despite it being released on PC first and foremost also the font is completly different.


Nevermind the resolution doesn't seem to be better at least not when I added it to this post
Glad my past self have screenshotted this, I still think Minakami jerked off to his manuscripts just not onto his notebook.                       This dumb ass game.
I thought I had more funny screencaps from it as I remember it being fairly comedic guess not, 90% of I saved are backgrounds and more cinematic shots. I wish I could play more of this series but I'm not going to spend a fortune on 15 hour worth of reading and not even own the game physically. I'd say hopefully they release the other ones physically in english too but switch 2 already came out and I don't think they care much about this series. Half an hour long anime cutscene was nice at the end although I hope the vn in itself would've been longer and explained a few things more, maybe we could get different points of view or whatever.

It's been over a week since I wrote this blogpost and should've just posted it then, I don't even know what I intended to talk about here.

To not make this post too short I'll talk more about my future plans for media consuption, mostly VNs. I'm on Ciel's route in Tsukihime now (Need to make a separate post about it). It's more interesting that I expected, I thought the pacing would bore me but it's been really fun and I like all characters so far. I was worried I wouldn't finish it by the end of November but seeing how's it going I had nothing to worry about. I'll read the fandisc right after and then hopefully finish the Apollo Justice Trilogy with Spirit of Justice, I have high hopes for this one. I really enjoyed the more culturally japanese chapters of previous games and I'm hoping to get a similar feeling here. If I manage to finish it in November I'll get into Kagetsu Tooya, again didn't expect to like tsukihime as much but I'll probably get through type-moon faster than I anticipated. In December slow damage, the only n+c title I have yet to read. Suposedly the best one but I doubt I'll think that. I was pretty sure I'm going to really like it like all their other titles but my boyfriend started it in February and still hasn't finished. He really dislikes it despite liking all the other n+c titles as well. Winter is not my favorite season by any means but in fiction it's the one that pulls me in the most. I have waited for two years to read snow and there is nothing that can stop me, not sure how long it's going to take me, with how Kanon blocked my entire winter two years ago I fear that's going to happen again and I'll only end up reading that during winter. Hopefully that's not going to happen and If I do have spare time during winter I'm going to read Cartagra.
The post I made about Pokemon Z-A has been really holding me back from posting more here, I need to upload the rest of screenshots from my console to the computer to finally publish what I wrote about it. It's been probably already two weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MYTH

 I should read more about something before playing because I got into myth after akai ito because I still wanted to read something more myth...