I'm giving up on the Pokemon Legends post, I can't be bothered to transfer screenshots from switch to my pc.
I wanted to write more posts while I was reading Tsukihime but I already finished all routes, I even just finished another one of console arcs in higurashi. It's been some time. Tsukihime surpised me positively. I expected to get bored of it easily and that it would drag on for long but I finished it fairly fast and got into it really fast. Pretty much immiedietly. I got Arc's route first and It was good. I didn't like Arc at first but in my ranking she's second or third. She's stupid and a very fun character.
Other than Hisui's route, Arc's has my favorite scene in the entire vn. Holy kinoIt was very touching and their promise to hang out like that and do meaningless stuff again made me tear up. It may be a small thing but it really resonated with me. What even is the meaning of life, moments I enjoy in my life the most (other than being with my boyfriend) is walking outside with music on and admiring how beautiful the outside world is and I think that to myself nearly everytime I leave the house. Actually that's not true, if I enjoyed that in life the most I would go out more instead of reading visual novels all day.Ciel's route was definitely the weakest although I can't exactly pinpoint as to why. It didn't have much emotional impact the other routes have and I prefer Ciel as senpai over her vampire hunter side. The ending was okay, I didn't get bored or anything it was just fine, didn't do much but I still had fun.
It now makes sense why they'd divide tsukihime remake into two separate games because far side routes did feel like a complelty different game. A better one. I'm not sure how I'd rank all the routes but what I'm certain of is Hisui's was the best and Akiha's second. Akiha's endings were immaculate. I really appriciate how different each ending in Tsukihime is and tells a vastly different story sometimes. I got the True ending first, then normal which is the best way to experience them. Both made me cry and I surpisingly prefer the normal one. It was more tragic and I like seeing fictional characters suffer
Why do people like Akiha so much though. She's probably my least favorite or tied for the last place with Ciel. I like them both but I'm surprised to see how many people like her. I didn't have much appriaciation for her outside her route.ABSOLUTE KINO
The one thing I would've changed about them is Kohaku's ending ending tragically as well although I do like how Shiki ends up living a happy fairly normal life with Kohaku. They're my favorite heroines for sure and Hisui's route was by far the best. Kohaku falls a bit flat after reading Akiha's and Hisui's back to back but It was still good. Cried. so much, I cried a lot on both Hisui's endings and even during her route. I was very surprised Tsukihime doesn't shy away from not positive endings. More vinnies should be like this. I really should've written this right after finishing each route instead of few days after finishing the whole thing because I don't even remember what I wanted to say about this.We were robbed, I really would've liked to see Sacchin get his own route, it's definitely something I look forward the most in the remake, once the second part releases someday.
I have played the fandisc the same day I finished the original game. It was much more interesting than I expected. Not the geccha whatever although they were fun but the longest story was genuienly engaging and I wouldn't mind it being developed more into something slightly longer and more polished. A very cool concept. Dying to try out melty blood but that's only after I read Kagetsu Tooya (early december most likely) and I'd also like to read kara no kyoukai light novel. It should arrive in a few days so I'll probably start reading then. I fear fate.
We will continue crying over Hisui's route thank you Nasu sensei
No comments:
Post a Comment