Being a show about music more or less it's pretty good. Both ending and opening extremly catchy I found myself stuck with them in my head a lot. Watashi no Koi wa Hotchikiss is easily my favorite song from the first season. It fit perfectly into the episode and it really touched me. I usually don't pay attention to background music not because I don't care about but because most of the time there's nothing to pay attention to, bgm in anime is most often just generic and forgettable, it may fit perfectly into scenes but does just that and doesn't stand out on its own. There are only two series so where I actually care about the background music that being gunslinger girl and k-on. I think there's plenty of tracks worth remembering but there are two I especially like.
Dress ni Crepe wa Niawanai is how ost for every visual novel set in winter should sound like. It so perfectly captures how I feel thinking about winter. There's nothing listen you could listen to while outside with snow surrounding you. That's what I did and it felt truly magical. We don't deserve K-on.In November I also finally finished the last season of Sailor Moon after 8 long years at last. I plan on attempting AWC on MAL next year after my failed attempt 4 years ago so I want to get into 2026 without any shows started. I'm onle left with seasonal shows I'm all cought up to and for the rest of December I'll get through some seasons I have missed (currently watching Beastars final season) as there are still a few series I have watched one season of but not the rest. As much as I'd like to start Zeta Gundam I don't want to start anything longer than 13 episodes untill 2026.
No comments:
Post a Comment