Wednesday, December 3, 2025

I'm the Scatman skibi dibby dib

 

yo da dub dub yo da dub dub

Currently getting through euphoria. With a few exceptions it's much tamer than I anticipated. It makes one wonder why did they put very vanilla h-scenes as part of the game. Some aren't even sex. What's challenging in kissing, CLOCKUP up your game seariously. Especially after going all out right at the start later games don't feel as intense. First route I finished was Nemu's as it was the only one that really made any sense to choose and despite spoilering other routes I don't regret going that direction. I think it wouldn't land as well if half of it I would be skipping read lines. skibi diby dib yo da dub dub
I was very surprised that only about half the game was in that facility and the rest is a complete shift in tone, I'm still not sure what to think of it after beating everything but Kanae's route. Nemu's route was by far the most grotesque one featuring the worst scene I've seen so far and I doubt there's going to be anything worse than two girls being forced to eat their shit through tubes and then their puke after that. The ending itself was very abrupt but I imagine a good ending with Nemu would be impossible and a conclusion with Kanae is going to happen in hers. yo da dub dub

(picture above is not Rinnie)
Rinnie's route was the second one I went for and the cult stuff was interesting but in went into a very weird direction very fast. Why of all thinks Rinnie could've made up in her mind she believed that Keisuke is her father. Of course telling him that while having his dick inside. Most flabbergasted euphoria got me so far. I get that it's supposed to be this vague but I wish they told us at least a bittle bit more after they go through the door. How did she just change back to normal and what actually happened because we all know it in fact was not a dream. If they meant it to be just a dream then that's some shit idea. I'm the Scatman.
Natsuki-sensei's route feels like the happiest ending (disregarding what the true route meant) because it's the only really good one exepct for Rika but no one could have a happy life with Rika, I'd be better to stay in the facility than continue normal life with Rika. Getting back to the topic she's an alright character, the true route does a lot for her despite working for the bad guys she quit and helps Keisuke (the worse guy). She is a good teacher, surprised but no so much that she's the woman in black helping Nemu. I was really sceptical about this reveal either thinking they won't say anything or make a new character up but it really makes sense for her to fill that role.
Fuck RikaFuck RikaFuck RikaFuck RikaFuck RikaFuck RikaFuck RikaFuck RikaFuck RikaFuck RikaFuck RikaFuck RikaFuck RikaFuck RikaFuck RikaFuck RikaFuck RikaFuck RikaFuck Rika
She's so spoiled and annoying. She doesn't do shit and she thinks she deserves everything and doesn't take anyone into consideration. Out of everyone why does she get the happiest ending. What a bitch

Here's when I finished euphoria, everything above execpt for the part about Natsuki-sensei (forgot) I wrote a few days ago before getting into Kanae's route. I'll now write the rest of my thoughts after being done. All my previous thoughts could probably just be discarded as the true route reframes absolutely anything and I was not expecting that turn. I really enjoyed the psychological part and the chaos of not knowing what is real and what is not, who and what can be trusted. It could've run for a bit longer but at least it didn't feel like the whole ending was tragged out. Despite all the shit and piss of it euphoria is about happiness. I think I might be mixing shit up because I was just watching something else but either there or in euphoria (Most likely Keisuke said it but even if not I think it really fits to its themes) it's said that bad things are also important and are what makes life life. Choosing the easiest option isn't always the best and pushing through can lead you to much better places than doing what's easy. Overcome obstacles and strive for whatever it is you want, it may be easier to just do whatever you feel like it especially because you only live once and what's the point in wasting your time on painful things but I think that's the beauty of living, it makes it meaningful so later you can look back at your past self without regrets. You don't regret things you did, you regret what you didn't.


My first exposure to Izumi Banya even if only a little. I have found myself really wanting to play Black Cyc titles lately. MinDeaD BlooD............. one day...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MYTH

 I should read more about something before playing because I got into myth after akai ito because I still wanted to read something more myth...